– Hand made classic ankle derby boots
– Reversed horse culatta leather in black
– Hand-dyed calf lining
– Cotton laces
– Blake rapid stitch sole construction
– Leather soles and heels
– Replaceable leather half sole
– Size 43 on sale
– Buffalo leather sole instead of 3 layer sole type on photo.
Pollacki currently ships to all countries worldwide for free.
As all of the boots are hand made upon order, delivery timescales will vary depending on the level of orders received at the time of your order. An approximate delivery takes from 3 to 6 weeks.
Important Information For Customers In Russia…
Please note: We do not ship to Russia right now
Please note that depending on the delivery destination, the shipping might be subject to import duties and taxes. These are charged once the shoes reached its destination country and must be paid by the recipients if the shoes.
For EU customers:
The price is including VAT. If you have an EU VAT number please let us know before making the order.
For non-EU customers:
The retail price is excluding VAT. Be aware that local customs may charge taxes and import duties. Such charges must be borne by the customer.
As all our boots and shoes are Made-to-order, or personalized, they cannot be returned. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about.
If you will change your mind after ordering the boots please let us know as soon as possible emailing to [email protected]. Usually we start making your order in 5 – 10 working days after receiving the confirmation.
There are many way you can customized this model like:
– color – as all the boots are hand dyed you can choose the desired color – if possible to make, except the rubber part that are hard to dye
– zipper length or position
– leather type like full grain or reversed, or other
– some details in model design
– type of the sole, or other.
Just send a massage to set up the details.