Pollacki respects Your right to privacy. This policy provides for what personal data we may collect, how we may use this data, and other topics relating to Your privacy and protection of Your personal data.
We are committed to comply with all applicable data protection laws and regulations including Regulation (Eu) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as „GDPR”
This Policy applies to www.pollacki.com website („Website”) and to personal data that we are collecting through this Website and/or when You interact with us by means other than this Website for example, in person, by telephone, or at a trade show.
The data controller of Your personal data within the meaning of GDPR is Adam Kuty, running commercial activity under the name Pollacki Adam Kuty, with its registered office at 10/14/38 Bieniewicka St., 01-632, Warsaw, Poland, hereinafter referred to as „we”, „us”, „our” or „Pollacki”. You may contact the data controller at the above address or by phone: +48605607522 or via e-mail address: [email protected]
- Personal data collected by Pollacki
Pollacki may collect the following:
- Information You provide us with when: (i) creating an account on the Website and using our services within its functional framework, (ii) shopping online through the Website, by phone, or in any other way (hereinafter referred to as „Services”), (iii) contacting us or we contact You in connection with the Services.
Pollacki collects the following personal data (i) Your identification and contact data (required to identify You when You use the Services) which may include Your name, surname, address, e-mail address, phone number, login details (such as user name and password You have chosen to use Your account in the Website), (ii) Comments, questions, requests and orders sent by You to Pollacki, (iii) Transactional data required to process Your order (such as address and form of delivery, settlement data, payment method including information of Your credit, debit or payment card and their date of expiry and the card’s holder when You pay online, (iv) information regarding Your preferences such us preferred contact form or products You are interested in, (v) information regarding history of Your online orders sent to Pollacki (we store the transaction history and when You purchase or return the product, we store the information of the purchased and/or returned product, date of product purchase and/or their return).
Providing Your personal data is voluntary, however failure to provide it may result in the inability to use the Services, providing You with information or achieve another purpose for which the data is processed.
- Information Automatically Gathered from Your Device: Pollacki may collect technical information about Your devices, such as device type, browser type, IP address, operating system, and device identifier. This information is collected automatically from Your device and web browser through cookies and similar technologies. A “cookie” is a file of information placed on Your device when You visit a Website. Cookies and similar technologies can enhance Your user experience by saving Your preferences, personalizing Your online experience, holding items in Your shopping cart, and sometimes providing You with advertising which is tailored to Your interests. Some Cookies are essential so they should not be disabled in order to use all functions of our Services and mobile applications. You may disable other Cookies but this may affect Your satisfaction of using our Website. The information on the management of cookie files in individual browsers can be found on the web pages dedicated to them:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka
- IE: https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?=pl
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/12.10/pl/cookies.html
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/pl-pl/HT201265
Additional information on the management of cookie files can be found on such web pages as, for example: http://allaboutcookies.org
- Analytics: Pollacki uses third-party analytics services to better understand how You engage with the Website, including services provided by Google and Facebook. More information about how Google and Adobe collect and use data when You visit their partners’ websites or apps could be found at the following links: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/, https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/.
How we use Your personal data
Pollacki collects Your personal data only when it has a legal basis, in particular when processing is required for the following:
- Executing our contractual obligations (legal basis: art. 6 clauses 1(b) of GDPR) including the execution of Your orders or delivery of required Services i.e. in order to deliver product(s) ordered by You through the Website, transaction processing and settlement, managing of Your online account created on the Website;
- Executing our legitimate interest (legal basis: art. 6 clause 1(f) of GDPR) in order to (i) ensure correct and efficient customer service, including answering Your inquiries, and managing Your complaints, (ii) contacting You including for marketing purposes, however, electronic marketing (e-marketing) will be sent to You only based on Your prior consent for receiving such e-marketing form us, (iii) providing and improving our Websites, applications, products and services (these activities may include making our Website better compatible with the technology You are using or facilitating your use in other ways, (iv) keeping You safe and secure when using the Website and Services, (v) sending You invitations to participate in customer satisfaction surveys;
- Complying with our legal obligations (legal basis: art. 6 clause 1(c) of GDPR): (i) comply with the regulations that impose on us the obligation to retain data (e.g. regarding the storage period for invoices), (ii) determine, exercise or protect our rights, (iii) ensure compliance with other laws that may apply to us, (iv) detect and prevent online payment fraud, violations of law or other inappropriate uses of the Website;
- Any other purposes based on Your consent (legal basis: art. 6 clause 1(a) of GDPR)
Use of Social Media
If You use a certain social media login (e.g. a Facebook account) when using the Website, Pollacki will register Your personal data available on these social media, and the use of such social media means that You have expressly authorized the transfer of personal data registered by Pollacki via the tools of this social medium.
In addition, the Website may contain links to websites or mobile applications beyond the control of Pollacki and plugins from social media platforms and other third parties. An example of a plug-in for a social media platform is the Facebook “Like” button. We provide these links and plugins as a service, but this does not mean that we endorse the activities or content of the respective websites, applications or social media platforms in any way, or that we have any relationship with their operators. To find out what information third party sites, applications and plug-ins collect, please read their privacy policies. We recommend that You read the privacy policies of social media websites, apps and platforms before using them or providing personal information to them.
When Pollacki may share Your personal data
Pollacki will not disclose Your personal data except as provided below. In case of any disclosure, we will take all steps necessary to protect Your personal data.
Payment service providers
- Pollacki may share Your personal data with third parties in particular courier companies cooperating with Pollacki in the delivery of products You ordered from Pollacki to customers,
- Pollacki may disclose Your personal data with third parties it engages to provide support services (e.g. IT service providers);
- Pollacki may share Your personal data with third parties if it deems it necessary: (i) to comply with laws, orders, court decisions and other legal requirements; (ii) to detect and prevent fraud, infringement of intellectual property rights, infringement of the law or other improper use of the Website, products offered through the Website, and to respond in the event of their occurrence; (iii) in connection with the transfer, sale of all or part of its business or otherwise in connection with a merger, consolidation, change of control, reorganization or liquidation of all or part of Pollacki’s business.
How do we protect Your personal data
We are aware of the fact how important it is to properly protect and manage personal data. In order to protect Your data we use the following security measures:
- limitation of access exclusively for the persons who need it to perform their official duties;
- physical, electronic and procedural safeguards connected with collecting, storing and disclosing personal data;
- physical checks of access to our premises and data files;
- SSL or TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the character string https:// and the lock symbol in Your browser line.
How long do we process personal details?
- Your rights
- Right of Access. You have the right to ask Pollacki to confirm whether we process Your personal data. If we do, You have the right to request access to Your personal data that we process and the following information: (i) the purposes of the processing; (ii) the categories of personal data we process; (iii) the recipients or categories of recipients of Your personal data; (iv) the envisaged retention period of the data where possible, or the criteria we use to determine the retention period; (v) Your right to request rectification or erasure of Your personal data, or restriction of the processing of such data; (vi) Your right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority; (vii) if we have not collected the data from You, any information we have available about the source of the data; and (viii) whether we use Your personal data to make any automated decisions that have legal or other similarly significant effects on You.
- Right to rectification. You have the right to have Pollacki correct Your personal data if they are inaccurate. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, You may also have the right to have incomplete personal data about You completed, including by providing a supplementary statement to Pollacki.
- Right to object to processing for Pollacki’s legitimate interests. You have the right to object to Pollacki processing Your personal data when that data is processed on the basis of Pollacki’s legitimate interests. Pollacki will honour Your objection and stop processing the relevant personal data unless: (i) we have compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that override Your interests, rights, and freedoms; or (ii) we need to continue processing Your personal data to establish, exercise, or defend a legal claim.
- Right to object to processing for direct marketing. If Pollacki processes Your personal data for direct marketing purposes, You have the right to object to this processing. If You exercise this right, Pollacki will stop processing Your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to restrict processing. You have the right to request that Pollacki restricts the processing of Your personal data in the following circumstances: (i) for the period of time Pollacki needs to verify the accuracy of Your personal data when You contest its accuracy; (ii) when the processing of Your personal data is unlawful and You oppose the erasure of the data, and instead request that Pollacki restrict the use of the data; (iii) when Pollacki no longer needs Your personal data for the purposes of processing, but You need the data to establish, exercise, or defend a legal claim; or (iv) for the period of time Pollacki needs to verify if it has compelling legitimate grounds for processing that override Your interests, rights, and freedoms when You object to the processing of Your personal data for Pollacki’s legitimate interests. If following Your request Pollacki restricts the processing of Your personal data, Pollacki will store Your data, and otherwise process it only with: (i) Your consent; (ii) to establish, exercise, or defend a legal claim; (iii) to protect the rights of another natural or legal person; or (iv) for reasons of important public interest of the European Union or a Member State. Pollacki will also inform You before lifting the restriction of the processing.
- Right to erasure. The right to erasure is also called the “right to be forgotten.” You may ask Pollacki to delete Your personal data. This right not absolute. Pollacki is required to delete Your personal data upon Your request only in the following circumstances: (i) Your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which Pollacki collected or processed them; (ii) if Pollacki processes Your personal data on the basis of consent, You withdraw Your consent, and no other legal ground exists for Pollacki to continue processing Your personal data; (iii) if Pollacki processes Your personal data for its legitimate business interests, You object to the processing, and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for Pollacki to continue processing Your personal data; (iv) if Pollacki has processed Your personal data unlawfully; or (v) the personal data must be erased to comply with a legal obligation under Polish law. Pollacki is not required to erase Your personal data to the extent that Pollacki needs to process them to: (i) exercise its right of freedom of expression and information; (ii) comply with a legal obligation under Polish law; or (iii) to establish, exercise, or defend a legal claim.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to receive personal data You provided to Pollacki when: (i) the processing of the data is based on Your consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract between You and Pollacki; (ii) Pollacki’s processing of Your personal data is carried out by automated means; and (iii) complying with Your request will not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others. If You have the right to receive such personal data and request that Pollacki provide it, Pollacki will provide it to You in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. Pollacki will use its best efforts to address and settle any requests or complaints brought to its attention. In addition, You have the right to approach the President of the Personal Data Protection Office of the with requests or complaints.