– Hand made classic low derby shoes
– Reversed horse culatta leather in creamy light grey tones
– Hand-dyed calf lining
– Cotton laces
– Blake rapid stitch sole construction
– Buffalo leather soles and heels
– Size 41 on sale
Pollacki currently ships to all countries worldwide for free.
Please note that depending on the delivery destination, the shipping might be subject to import duties and taxes. These are charged once the shoes reached its destination country and must be paid by the recipients if the shoes.
As all of the boots are hand made upon order, delivery timescales will vary depending on the level of orders received at the time of your order. An approximate delivery takes from 3 to 6 weeks.
Important Information For Customers In Russia…
Please note: We do not ship to Russia right now
For any reason, customer can return the order, entirely or partially. Items can be returned for a size/colour exchange or for refund within 10 working days from delivery of the parcel. Items must be returned in the same original conditions, neatly packed. Before sending back the boots please email [email protected] We do not cover the cost of return.
Any sample sale which are reduced of the original sales price or special project (made to measurement, custom pattern, etc) items are NON REFUNDABLE and are sold as seen and as they are.
If you will change your mind after ordering the boots please let us know as soon as possible emailing to [email protected] Usually we start making your order in 5 working days after receiving the confirmation.
There are many way you can customized this model like:
– color – as all the boots are hand dyed you can choose the desired color – if possible to make, except the rubber part that are hard to dye
– zipper length or position
– leather type like full grain or reversed, or other
– some details in model design
– type of the sole, or other.
Just send a massage to set up the details.